Every time I eat I wonder why I am doing this act. Yes eating is such a routine that we often forget why we eat. Asking yourself that question will not only save your life, it will help you lose the weight and maintain your new lifestyle. Every time you put something in your mouth you need to know why you are doing it.
Nutrition – Want to learn how to eat for energy? 2 Tips you need to learn:
- What does energy have to do with eating?
- How can I get all the energy I need from the foods I eat.
Tip # 1. If you are feeling tired after your meal it is because the food you ate is difficult to digest. Period.
- If you feel tired it is because your body needs all the energy it can find to eliminate what you ate. Eating foods that are cooked or processed are all difficult to digest.
- The problem is to know when to eat these kinds of foods and be prepared for what they do to you.
- The solution is to eat for energy when you need it and keep the junk food at times when you do not need so much energy. After work is good example. You are tired and ready to rest well, do you get what I am saying.
- When you get up and go to work or at lunch time you need food that will give you energy and not take it away.Got it?
Tip # 2.How can I get all the energy I need from the foods I eat?
- You need to learn what foods give you energy and why.
- Foods that are not cooked, like fruits and vegetables are the ones that are the easiest to digest. I am not telling you to become a vegetarian, simply telling you facts about energy.
- Digestibility is what causes you to be tired all the time.
Learning how to eat right is the only solution to get your body and your life back to where you want it to be. Accept to learn more and you will be on your way to great health.
Food for thought.